about 1 year ago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location : Torreón, Corona
Upcoming Information:Mexican Liga MX 25.10.2020
When/Date: 25.10.2020
Time: 9:06 pm



Watch here >>>Santos Laguna - Atlético San Luis live


Online here >>>Santos Laguna v Atlético San Luis live

Santos Laguna v Atlético San Luis LiveStream!!


Short Preview

  • Team outsider and a mid-table team will meet during this match (ranked 9 in the zone Promotion to Liga MX (Apertura to Play Offs: 1/8tofinals) and 18).
  • Santos Laguna has a very good chance of playoffs (>99%), has a very small chance of first-round bye (<1%), has a small chance of win league (6%).
  • Santos Laguna is in actual amazing shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Atlético San Luis is in cheap shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Santos Laguna could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Santos Laguna is a favorite.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Santos Laguna won 2 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 7-5.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Santos Laguna won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 3-0.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Pachuca - UNAM match overview, prediction&tips

  • Enjoy watching a meeting between a mid-table team and a leading team (ranked 8 in the zone Promotion to Liga MX (Apertura to Play Offs: 1/8tofinals) and 4 in the zone Promotion to Liga MX (Apertura to Play Offs: Quartertofinals)).
  • Pachuca has a very good chance of playoffs (>99%), has a very small chance of first-round bye (4%), has a small chance of win league (7%).
  • UNAM has a very good chance of playoffs (>99%), has a good chance of first-round bye (61%), has a small chance of win league (6%).
  • Two teams are playing changeable.
  • In this match Pachuca is a favorite.
  • Last 19 head-to-head matches Pachuca won 6 matches, drawn 7 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 23-18.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Pachuca won 4 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 14-9.

    Burnley - Tottenham match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • Burnley has a chance of relegated (34%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Tottenham has a very small chance of relegated (1%), has a chance of qualify for ucl (31%), has a very small chance of win league (4%).
  • Burnley is in poor shape (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Tottenham is in super shape now and in the last match got series of victories (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Tottenham could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently Tottenham have a series of home games.
  • In this match Tottenham is a favorite.
  • Last 12 head-to-head matches Burnley won 1 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 7 matches and goals 9-23.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Burnley won 1 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 4-8.

    Etar - Beroe match overview, prediction&tips

  • Let's watch a game between leader and outsider (ranked 14 in the zone Parva liga (Relegation Group) and 3 in the zone Promotion to Parva liga (Championship Group)).
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • Beroe could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Etar have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Beroe is absolute favorite.
  • Last 10 head-to-head matches Etar won 1 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 5-12.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Etar won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 4-6.


    Other matches:

    http://backbinjatis1983-blog.logdown.com/posts/8192567

    http://pigphavoca1970-blog.logdown.com/posts/8192534

    http://topopostia1978-blog.logdown.com/posts/8192522

    http://world-surf.com/forum/worldsurf-talk/227919/santos-laguna-vs-atletico-san-luis/

    https://aaronelmers2266.over-blog.com/2020/10/watch-tulsa-golden-hurricane-south-florida-bulls-football-live-stream-23102020.html
  • ← Los Angeles Dodgers - Tampa Bay Rays live stream 25.10.2020 Førde - Randaberg <LiVeStReaM> →